Private Obedience Training Program
Each dog is a unique living, thinking and emotional creature. Whether shy, energetic, dominant, behaviorally challenged or just needing some basic guidance, Olivet’s Private Obedience Training Program offers you a training plan tailored to your dog’s temperament and your needs. Our training director Sapir Weiss has over 35 years of professional experience working with dogs and their owners. He takes into account such factors as your dog’s temperament, breed, age, sex, general health, environment and history, then incorporates this information with your wants and goals. The result? A customized training plan that addresses your obedience needs combined with your dog’s behavioral issues. What works for one dog may not be appropriate for another. Olivet’s training techniques and methods are adapted to suit your individual situation.
Private Obedience Training Lessons
When you opt for Olivet’s Private Obedience Training Program, training is primarily held on our spacious, grassy training field. The number of sessions recommended is determined after your initial training consultation.
- Typically, this program is designed for dogs 6 months and older and consists of 2-4 sessions, each lasting approximately 2 hours.
- Sapir works one-on-one with each member of your household during these training sessions, as an issue for one may not be a problem for another.
- Each member of the family receives individualized guidance, ensuring that everyone has the tools for achieving satisfying results.
When you train your dog with Olivet Kennel in Santa Rosa you will:
- Benefit from our versatile training methods
- Understand dog culture from your dog’s perspective
- Engage in innovative, humane and proven training techniques
- Understand your dog’s unique personality and temperament
- Utilize an individualized training program adapted to your household
- Enjoy a more fulfilling relationship and stronger bond with your dog
Private Obedience Training Rates
Rates for our Private Obedience Training Program start at $1500 but may vary depending on the age of your dog, behavioral issues being addressed and the number of individual training sessions required. Having a trainer come to your home for an additional fee is also an option and can be discussed at the training consultation.
To learn more about our Private Obedience Training Program and to get your dog enrolled in this successful and customized training please call our office to set up a training consultation at (707) 542-2066, or you can email us.